Thursday, March 27, 2014

Art, Eats, and What Other

I haven't done one of these in awhile but now seemed like a good time. I've been reading but haven't seemed to able to finish anything.
Art
artist Karen Hallion has some great artwork that mixes Doctor Who and Disney Princesses, both of which I love. You can find Karen here: Facebook, Deviant Art
Visions are Seldom all They Seem
Come Away With Me

Eats
I like finding new recipes to try out with my picky eaters. I always seem to find something on Steph's weekly menu post on Plain Chicken.
Winter in Michigan (which still hasn't ended no matter what the calendar says) is always a good time to try new slow cooker recipes. One that we tried and liked was the Mississippi Pot Roast.

Recipe
3 lb pot roast (I used a Blade Roast)
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
1 packet Au Jus mix
6 pepperoncini peppers
1 stick butter

In a 6-quart slow cooker, add all ingredients and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
That's it, no liquid but it still turns out great.

What Other

Just because everyone should enjoy some dancing here's a mash up of Christopher Walken dancing in several of his movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment